What are these appointments I've been sent?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I've had 2 letters from the hospital, for appointments on 1st July and another one on 1st August, both are at the ante-natal clinic. Does anyone know what these are for? Sorry this is my first pregnancy so I'm clueless :eh:
I know these can't be midwife appointments because I've already got these booked and they aren't held at the ante-natal clinic.

The consultant last time mentioned she'd like to book me another scan to check the baby's weight, but surely the letters would say if that's what it was?
Any ideas?

Are you rhesus negative? Could be anti d if you are.

I'd give them a call and find out. Your not high risk at all are you? Could just be to check baby's size if it was mentioned to you before.

Haven't got a clue, if they have mentioned on previous scans that they were concerned about babys weight, they would of wrote on your notes ur next appointment 'growth scan'... is there any chance you can phone up your midwife and see if she has any ideas? I really don't know :S I wouldn't worry though, they could be blood tests or something xx

Yes I am considered high-risk because I have an under-active thyroid. Think I'll give them a ring, I hate not knowing what appointments are for!

Found this on a website...

If you have hypothyroidism you will need more frequent check ups during and after pregnancy, as your thyroxine requirements tend to be higher as this time.

Could they be check ups? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back