Got my appointments!!!

rachel8572

Reaction score
I am seeing the midwife on 3rd feb and then got my scan the week after on 9th feb followed by a consultation in the ante natal clinic. Can anyone who has already had these let me know what happens please so I know what to expect? I'm more unsure on what will happen at the consultation after my scan? Will they weight me at both? and will it be in private as ive put on weight already n wud hate to go on the scales in front of my partner now ive put on weight over xmas n since gettin pregnant!! will they comment if im slightly over my bmi?

advice plse!! xx

My DH didn't come with me for my booking in appt, well he did but sat in the waiting room.
They measured my height, weight, took bloods and asked family history.
If u don't want to know ur weight, ask the midwife not to tell u. Every time I get weighed I ask the nurse/doctor not to tell me and they never do.

I only know what I weigh now because I was told in hospital how much weight I'd lost in 2 weeks due to sickness.

The whole appt took about 40mins x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I don't know if antenatal appointments are normal for everyone as I've not heard many people mention them in tri 1. I have one on Friday as my thyroid levels need to be kept an eye on during my pregnancy. Is there a reason that you know of why you have the antenatal appointment? x

thanks guys. no it just says on my letter that ill have a consultation after my scan at the ante natal clinic. no idea what will happen! i feel like my life is goin in slow motion at the min waitin for these appointments!!! a week on fri til my first midwife, 2 weeks on thurs til scan! aggggggh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back