What are the chances?!?!

maggiemay

Reaction score
Ok heres the deal. I came off the pill about 6-8 weeks ago because it was messing with my hormones so I took a break from it.
We have been careful but I'm getting the feeling like something might've gotten through. And the reason for this is because there was contact before and after.
But also because I've been feeling very strange over the last week or so.
One major symptom is I have a horrible taste in my mouth that nothing seems to be able to get rid of, and heartburn everytime I eat. also I've been nauseas, and sometimes something actually coming up. I know it sounds disgusting. And I am constantly peeing! I'm getting married in 12 weeks so it wouldn’t be such a bad thing if I was, actually I'm kinda hoping I am, Though fiance has said he'd like to wait a year or so, but we have always said if it happens we wouldn’t feel any differently., My last period was about 22nd April, so I know it's a couple of weeks before I could do a hpt. To all you experts out there. Whats the chances?!?!?

Hey, People get pg all the time by Pre-cum (sorry that I don't know any abbreviation for that), so I think that it is very possible. All of your symptoms seem right on target. Also, when you have a very active sex life the chances of something "getting through" are very great! Accidents happen. Just a few more weeks though and you can know for sure. Let us know how it goes! GOOD LUCK!! :D

Thanks, I really appreciate you getting back to me, my stomach is bloated I have a burning sensation there and the top of my legs, I've started to really like the idea of being pregnant and am hoping it's another sign and not pre menstral. I’ll keep you posted. Hopefully it'll be the news we’re hoping for.
Cheers
Maggie.

I hope you are PG!! I have never heard of a burning sensation as a symptom, but every pregnancy is different. I am waiting for AF myself. I am now 5 days late with 3 BFN hpts. I can deal with not being pg this time, but I don't want my system to be messed up again! :x We'll see. You keep me posted and I'll keep you posted.

im in exactly same boat. symptoms seem to come and go, hopefully we both are only one wk til i can test now!

good luck

i bet you are
:D :D :D

lizzy x

Hey,

The same thing happened to me. My husband and I decided to ttc, so I came off the pill. The first month I had all of the symptoms of preganacy: Bloating, nausea, tender breast, cravings. These were all symptoms of my AF also. It came 1 week late............but it came. We are trying again this month. I try not to get too stressed, in the end that won't really help any of us. My husband and i go at it every night, once per night. My AF is due about June 1st. This is a trial month so we will see what happens!!!

Good Luck to all.

Well I don’t think I'm gonna get good news at the end of the month. I had to have a smear done yesterday and would I be right in assuming they would have been able to see if there was anything there.

Anyway, don’t rule me out altogther, I think I’ll just enjoy planning the wedding and go back to plan A and wait for a year, you can sure I will be here from day one to share the experience.
Thanks again
Maggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back