• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What annoys you about ebay?

laetitia85 said:
and got my steriliser without the instructions! still waiting for those to arrive too :x

Laetitia - go on the manufacturers website and click contact us - there is usually a form. If you say a friend gave you the steriliser but had lost the instructions, they might send you one. Avent sent instructions book to me and I was uber grateful :)

Ebay annoys me when people don't leave feedback, or when people don't reply to your questions. The cut of the selling amount also annoys me - sold on a free vehicle listing day, as they usually cost loads to sell, and I had an invoice for like £30.. well ok fair enough but I dread to think how much it would have cost if it wasn't free vehicle selling day!

Excess postage also annoys me. I quote what I really think it costs, and if the post office say it's cheaper, I stick a couple of first class stamps in to cover the difference! P'haps that's why I have 100% though :)

I paid an extra couple of pounds to a lady once who was selling me something baby related and if I was her I would have been gutted it sold for the listing price as she sounded like it meant a lot to her. Even me sticking a couple of pounds on top was still way cheaper than anywhere else, and I was happy to pay it.
But I'm probably just too nice lol.

Fake items annoy me :x :x i paid lots (well hubby did :wink: ) for my tiffany & Co bracelet & neclace, but loosers on ebay sell fake ones on ebay for £15 a go!!!
makes me mad coz everyone assumes mine is fake :roll:

the fees take the mick i think, its not worth it unless you are selling something of at least more than a tenner!

Emmylou said:
When you win something & pay straight away, then the seller waits for you to leave feedback before they do..... :shakehead:
I always pay straight away, but know if I gave neutral or neg feedback if they deserved it I would get a neutral or neg back :roll:

That really really winds me up! I even put on paypal "Note to sellers. Feedback will not be left until I have received mine as a paying buyer" and you know I even have them contacting me asking where their feedback is, errr where's mine as bloody stated??? I send a message back explaining that it is my policy not to leave feedback until I have received mine as a paying buyer to avoid retalitory negatives however if there was a problem I would contact them first and they STILL dont leave feedback. :shakehead:

i get annoyed with the new feedback layout. buyers rate you on postage costs, but what alot of buyers don't reaslise is 'postage' costs not only include postage, but also listing fees, final seller fees and paypal fees. yes a top might only cost 1.90 to post recorded delivery, and they paid 4.00 postage. they look at that price on their parcel, give u a poo rating, not understanding that its not the seller ripping them off its ebay. i sell stuff on there, and the number of people who've bought them and not paid, and then its upto me to keep chasin is terrible. also I bought a dress, which never turned up and the seller kept telling me to wait, be patient, until paypal will no longer let me open a dispute thro them as its been more than 45 days or something. anyway the seller is no longer registered with ebay, and i can't be bothered to keep fighting this person for my money back. rant over

late dispatch for me too, really annoying, and over charging for postage

dionne said:
people that dont clean items.

i am so fussy and worry so much when some one comes to collect incase its not as nice as they thought etc, i clean my buggies loads even the wheels :oops: :lol:

i bought a buggy once still had crums all over the seat.

and a fake d&g top

I agree when people dont clean the items ..some brand new clothes I have bought need a good wash :?

also sellers that dont send items. I bought 17 quids worth of stuff from this one seller and they didnt send the stuff out. They gave me the same old automated emails/messages... in the end I had to claim money back through paypal because the seller wouldnt give me money back or items :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back