What age for nursery???

kellie80

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knows what age kids start nursery. I'm sure Jess turned 2 in the July and then started nursery in the following January. Is it still the same? Aimee turns 2 in December so was wondering when will she start nursery so I can go and put her name down. I was thinking it will probally be September 2008???

They have to be 3 now for ante pre school then 4 for pre school. If your Girl is 3 in the Jan its most likely she can start that Jan but any later then it would be August. Its not like school. Ive a friend whose wee girl is 3 at the end of September but her wee girl cannot start ante pre school till the January intake.

Why cant they just call it nursery instead of all this ante stuff.

Sophie is starting nursery in Sept and she turned 3 in July. Do they wear a uniform at nursery??

chezzabell said:
Sophie is starting nursery in Sept and she turned 3 in July. Do they wear a uniform at nursery??

The nursery where Aimee will be going wear uniform. Its the same as the school uniform but with nursery or what ever its called now on it.

Lewis starts nursery next month he was 3 in june and to my knowledge they dont wear a uniforn there :think:

Jonah should have started what we call foundation the term after he turned 3 but because he had limited speech and was still in nappies we kept him in nursery til september....he starts on tuesday, and I can't wait Whoo-hoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back