nursery

muppetmummy

Reaction score
Has anyone put their bumps name down for a nursery place yet?

I saw James' old nursery teacher the other day and when I was telling her about the new baby she recommended I put the babys name down now as they already have a list of bumps! It's the only nursery in the town I live in apart from the school nursery (which only takes kids from age 3 and can only offer a max of 2 sessions a week!)

I'm putting baby down to go to nursery part time from Jan 2009 so I can go back to work part time.

Anyone else done this yet? It seems really weird enrolling someone who isn't even born yet! :shock:

were not allowed to put name down early, cant even get alanas name down yet and she starts in april :wall:

I've not done yet, but I think I need to. Also need to get a creche place sorted for when I go back to work

paradysso said:
were not allowed to put name down early, cant even get alanas name down yet and she starts in april :wall:

This is a privately run nursery for babies from 3 months old. The council run nurserys for 3 year olds won't let you enrol until a few months before they're due to start :D

:shock: Gosh no. But im not planning on going to work for a couple of years anyway.

I've got some brochures through for local nursery's as I've been advised by friend's to put baby's name down asap as they get really booked up. I'm going to send the forms off as soon as bubs is born. There's a lovely nursery close to me which I would love bubs to go to so I'm going to try and makesure she gets a place :D

My mum will ahve him if and when i go back to work part time so dont need a nursery but im tempted to go look round some for the fun of it! :D see how they are compared to the crap hole i worked in :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back