nursery session times

budge

Reaction score
Bethany started nursery last september in the afternoon. I had requested morning so that i could just dump all three kidsand go home and watch Jeremy kyle in peace :lol: :lol: Only joking so i could go home and do housework etc. But there were no spaces left.
However the nursery teacher approched me the other day and has offered me a place in the morning after easter. I jumped at the chance straight away but she toldme to think about it.
Now im in a frazzle about it coz ive thought too much about it and when i do that its not good.
Do i move her to the morning?
she will have to make friends all over again even though shes fickle at her age and makes friend easily?
She does get tired in the afternoon and is ratty all afternoon before bed. If she went in the morning she would be able to sleep in the afternoon.
WHAT SHALL I DO!!!!!???? :doh:
part of me says move her its easier for myself but part of me says will she cope with the move- can anyone advise? :?

Personally i'd move her to mornings, only for the simple fact that she'll then be used to going out to school in the mornings for when she starts full time.

Kids do, it's the same nursery, same teachers, My Sam ended up being split from his friends when he went into Reception class and he soon made new ones.

she will be with the very same nursery nurse too.
I think ill swap her sessions.

I swapped nursery with dd and although the first week she found it a bit difficult with friends, within a fortnight she loved it.

was she ok with the change in routine freya?

Josh used to go all day but when he started his free sessions it was afternoons.

Then they offered him a morning place and I took it, he seemed to adapt to both changes just fine :)

At first she found it difficult (for the first week) TBH (although gobby when she knows everyone) she is quiet shy at first. She soon loved it though and it was the best thing I did.

But I know what you are going through. It is a really hard decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back