What age did your LO start to crawl?

sarafet

Reaction score
Just wondering as I don't knowthe average age and Aiden has started pulling his knees up when he's on his belly lol :lol: I was sure it wasn't till about 6 months a least?? :?

Around 6-7 months for us. But she started crawling from sitting rather than from her stomach and pushing up.

Angel was on her changing mat and started going backwards yesterday! But i think it's coz she had tights on and was slipping! :rotfl: Bless her, she looked so confused.

My eldest 2 nephews were about 7 months, the younger one was about 10-11months (He was prem)

19 months!! :rotfl:
he did it yesterday after been walking for over 5 months!! :shakehead:

Ha :roll:

Galen is close to working it out :shock: He just needs a bit more strength in his body and arms and he'll be away. He loves tummy time and pushes himself up, uses the bedsheet to pull himself along and lifts his bottom in the air and then uses his knees as support. He'll then face plant and sort of shove himself along. Then starts over again. He does this for about 10 minutes before he is exhausted and then sleeps for half an hour :lol:

He did move backwards quicker and easier though.

OH was crawling around 4 months and walking at 7 months so looks like our LO is taking after his father :shock:

He can roll from front to back and back again also but only bothers with rolling when there is something in it for him :lol: Otherwise he tends not to bother and just wants to try to motor around.

Its bloody hard work for me now as he is just so keen to get going. Hates lying down and wants to sit up or be on his tummy.

Sam was crawling last week although I think he has forgot how to do it. This week he won't even try he just lays and cries although that has probably got a lot to do with him being poorly.

Charlotte was commando crawling from 5.5 months then proper crawling about 6.5 months

I don't think Becky will crawl. Both OH and I went straight to walking (at something like 10 months for me and 12 months for him) and she hates being on her tummy - so much so she just rolls onto her back when we put her down on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back