what age can babies go into a travel cot?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Oh seems to think that you can put him in a travel cot now hes 4 months old but to be honest i wouldnt be happy about him having one just yet. he cant lift his head or roll over yet an he cant play with toys yet so is there any point him going in a travel cot yet?? x

The ones where you can put them in the living room i meant lol x

My daughter went in one from 6months when she stayed at nannies for the first time! I'm not sure if there's an age limit or not! Hope someone can help!

Yeah more like a play pen with a net on it sumet.
hes only turned 4 months id feel that hes cooped in there an not on a mat. i need to make more time to get him on his front cos hr does try to roll. altho hes shocked himself by turnin bk on his back n he cried lmao x

Tbh I don't see why you'd want to put them in one unless they can get about by themselves or you have other children or pets! But they can go in them from birth as far as I'm aware!

i put belle under a play gym (mat with dangly toys) or a mat meant for tummy time with a head reast thing, but she likes to lay on her back on that one too lol.

i think you can use those from any age but as above i dont know if thewre would be any benefit over a mat?

if he cant roll around you dont really need the play pen part cos hes not gonna escape anywhere...yet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back