Moving up his cot

Flame

Reaction score
When we put our son to bed we took him in so his feet are at the bottom of the cot and he also has a pillow thing and two roll things that have valcro on top stop him moving about or rolling over (not that he can roll over yet) but somehow every morning for the last couple of days he seems to have moved to the top left hand side of his cot with no blankets on and he seems so cold.

Any ideas how i can keep him at the bottom of his cot with his covers on?

I also woke up this morning to find him with his mobile down the side of him with the strings and toys in his hand so i dont think that is very safe any more, i'm just glad it didnt land on his head.

Isaac's always had grobags and sleeps in the middle of his cot, never done the feet to the foot of the cot thing, he constantly moves around, and loves objects around him too as space seems to bore him (I know cot's for sleeping but before sleep he likes a good feel around :lol: )
I would take the mobile out after he's asleep, and have him in a grobag personally, I do hope things work out so you feel comfortable with him in his cot :hug:

I seond the grobag thing, also some babies push up against the top of their cot because they like the pressure against their head (i read somewhere that for them it is reminiscent of the womb). You could place him high up in the cot in a grobag...

Hope this helps :hug:

Lisa

Yep, Austin started doing this, and then turning round to sleep sideways too :roll: Try a gro-bag, that way it doesn't matter where he ends up he'll still be warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back