What about old school TV programmes?!?!?

I loved Stig of the Dump!

Does anyone remember a BBC drama set up north with that fit Paul Nicholls in? It was about giant rocks that walked, think it may have been Stonewalkers :think:

Minxy said:

Does anyone remember a BBC drama set up north with that fit Paul Nicholls in? It was about giant rocks that walked, think it may have been Stonewalkers :think:

no i dont remember that one :think: sounds trippy :lol:

lou said:
Minxy said:

I tracked it down, was called Earthfasts :cheer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd1vKZeTeJg

It's clearly about time travel and NOT walking rocks :oops: and I feel a bit pervy about Paul Nicholls as he looks so young there.....but I was younger too :rotfl:

Minxy said:
lou said:
Minxy said:

I tracked it down, was called Earthfasts :cheer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd1vKZeTeJg

It's clearly about time travel and NOT walking rocks :oops: and I feel a bit pervy about Paul Nicholls as he looks so young there.....but I was younger too :rotfl:

nice work :wink:

Minder
The Krypton Factor - I used to want to do the assult course!
And some 90s kids programme about kids who could teleport - think it was called The Tomorrow People!

elaine22 said:
Minder
And some 90s kids programme about kids who could teleport - think it was called The Tomorrow People!

"write the theme tune, sing the theme tune" :rotfl:

The Kypton factor assault course is in Bolton I believe.

I was always more of a Crystal Maze girl myself. (ooo that baldy rocky horror show man in leopard print & leggings oooo) Richard O'Brien?

Ooh I do like the Crystal Maze! The Aztec zone was always my favourite. The contestants were always clumsy idiots though haha.

lou said:
elaine22 said:
Minder

I was always more of a Crystal Maze girl myself. (ooo that baldy rocky horror show man in leopard print & leggings oooo) Richard O'Brien?

:rotfl: Thats what I wasd gonna say!!!

All together now

If you want to, I'll change the-e situation
Right people, right time, just the wrong location
I've got a good idea, just you keep me near
I'd be so goo-ood for you

I could be so good for you, I'm gonna help ya
Love ya like you want me to
I'd do anything for you-ou-ou
Id be so goo-ood for you
I could be so good for you
I'll do it like you want me to
Love you like you want me to
There ain't nothin' I can't go throu-ou-ou-ough

all them years i thought boy from space was figment of my imagination it was soooo wierd and didnt make any sense watched them at school. i love
saved by the bell
full house
california dreams
punky brewster
rag dolls
fun house pat sharps mullet ugh!
loved blind date bring it back i say!

Emma58 said:
lou said:
Jamie and the Magic Torch

I loved that!
And Button Moon, Rainbow, Pigeon Street and that one with the caterpillar or whatever it was at the beginning. I think it was called Lets Pretend

Certainly was - I remember it fondly from when the dinner lady strikes were on and we had to go home for lunch

JIM'LL FIX IT :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How many people sent in a letter..??? Come on... don't lie.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I also remember Surprise Surprise... my mum loved that. If I remember right, these were all on a Saturday night and the whole family would be there for dinner and then spend the whole night infront of the box... maybe that's whats wrong with the yoof of today :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh yes... Fragle Rock FTW!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SarahH said:
lou said:
elaine22 said:
Minder

All together now

Id be so goo-ood for you
Love you like you want me to
There ain't nothin' I can't go throu-ou-ou-ough

That song is class! So simple yet so effective :lol: I love it :dance:

Does anyone remember a kids' programme called 'Chocky'? Was really wierd about some sort of powerful force.

And another prog that ended with the contestants having to move across a grid, square by square, set floating in space. I hated it when they lost as they just fell away. it was reallt scary! There was a talking plant there too.

I know they sound like dreams, but I've never known anyone else who remembers them. It would make my day for someone to say "Yeah, I remember that! It was really wierd!"

I wrote a letter to Jim'll!!!!!!! I asked him to fix my watch :oops: I am not joking either, the watch was green and digital and my sister gave it to me because it was broken!!!! She also wrote to him asking to meet Paul Daniels, needless to say she didn't meet him and my watch remains broken!

Ladybird said:
Does anyone remember a kids' programme called 'Chocky'? Was really wierd about some sort of powerful force.

And another prog that ended with the contestants having to move across a grid, square by square, set floating in space. I hated it when they lost as they just fell away. it was reallt scary! There was a talking plant there too.

I know they sound like dreams, but I've never known anyone else who remembers them. It would make my day for someone to say "Yeah, I remember that! It was really wierd!"

as in this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mL45FvcexEU

lou said:
SarahH said:
lou said:
elaine22 said:
Minder

All together now

Id be so goo-ood for you