• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What a relief to get to 12weeks!

Ladybird

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well I spent the whole of Bank Hol Mon smiling cos I'd got to 12 wks!

And today I had my dating scan and a booking apt with M/W.

We saw Bubs waving and a doing a sort of backstroke! And that little heartbeat - Wow!

I'm on such a high this afternoon! I didn't realise how nervous I had got. Aren't we silly!

Ladybird xx

I hit the 12 wk mark today and have my dating scan on the 4th june (monday coming) We're so excited!!1 :dance:

Congrats!

Nice to know there's someone at the same stage as me!

Hope you can keep busy this week until your scan.

Good luck!

Sincere congratulations !!!! :clap:
It must be amazing to see and hear your baby for the first time!!!

wow cool got some pics? :D

u be in 2nd tri in 7days then :)

Yes I have! they're not very clear, but I'll post the best just as soon as I've figured out how to do it!!

yay! well done. I can't wait to get there :) Think everyone should treat themselves to a celebratory shopping trip or something when they reach 12 weeks :)

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES. :hug:

I reached the 12 week stage this week too and had a scan yesterday.....fantastic.

I was over the moon to reach the 12 week mark until this evening.... I HAVE JUSTED SUFFERED FROM MORNING SICKNESS FOR THE FIRST TIME :puke:

Hoping that it was just a one off and things will be back to normal tomorrow. The only thing that is keeping me going right now is that being sick is a healthy sign of pregnancy.

Take care of yourselves.......not long til tri 2 :cheer:

that's brilliant. And enjoy the sickness as hard as it is as it means all is going very well. Well this is what I tell myself as I retch continually!
I'm 12 weeks tomorrow but can't get a scan until the last day of 12 weeks but thankfully had a scan at 9 weeks and baby was fine then.
Surely if you're still sick at this stage all is okay?
S

sorry women meant to ask have you still got symptoms? I retched continually today but didn't have my thick white discharge.
s

loss of symptoms is your body getting used to the pregnancy hormone

congrats on getting to 12w- chill out and enjoy the rest now :hug:

Thanks for all your good wishes!

I thought I had managed to escape with no m/s. Feel very sorry for NIE who experienced some post 12w. Hopefully it was just a blip!

My sore boobs symptoms have subsided quite a lot. Now I've had the 12w scan and seen Bubs fit and active I totally agree and am reassured with previous posts saying the loss of symptoms around 12w is just your body getting used to different levels of hormones. Also read something about the placenta's role at this stage having an effect on hormone levels. Pretty useless bit of info as I can't remember it all, but I've read sooo much over the last 7 weeks!

Later on today I'll get my scan image on here. I gather I have to put it onto something like photobucket and link from there - is that correct? Is photobucket the best/easiest?

have a lovely day Ladies and take care of yourselves!

Ladybird xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back