So scared

becks81

Reaction score
Iv had my scan date thought the post today, it's not until 16th jan. got my booking in appointment with the midwife nxt week. Really nervous about the scan, I'm absolutely terrified of all not being as it should. I'm will be around 9 wks when I see the midwife and was wondering if she wud be able to hear the heartbeat by then? I am just after a tiny bit of reassurance to keep me going until the scan date

I can't give you any reassurance am afraid, but i completely understand were your coming from!, My midwife appt is on the 5th Jan. Not got a scan date yet, Really nervous just want to have a scan to see it and know all is okay!

They don't check for a heartbeat at 9 weeks because baby is still quite small it can be extremely hard to find. Even at 16 weeks a midwife can struggle to find a heartbeat. how many weeks will u be at u scan? Xx

Thanks for replies. I will be roughly 13 wks

They don't check for a heartbeat at 9 weeks because baby is still quite small it can be extremely hard to find. Even at 16 weeks a midwife can struggle to find a heartbeat. how many weeks will u be at u scan? Xx

Ill be 15+4 when i go to mw to hear the heartbeat, as got put back 2 days, i hope she does find it, i was clinging onto hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back