What a night

Rosieroo

Reaction score
God last night was uncomfy!

The baby decided to do some form of manouvre which felt like she moved from head down to sideways in record time (doubt if that's what it was but it bloody felt like it!), she was lying on a nerve so I had pains shooting across my lady bits and down my leg, and her bum was so far up it felt like she was trying to split out my stomach. It was painful!

This morning I am just suffering aftershocks of periody pains in my back, though she still feels pretty lodged close to the surface.

Only 9 more weeks left :roll:

Tell me about it. I was just moaning (as usual :oops: :roll: ) to my friend about last night. Was up all night tossing and turning, my pelvis really aching, moving pillows into every formation possible to try and get comfy, baby was moving round like mad and kicking my ribs cos I was throwing her about everywhere no doubt (poor thing), cramps in my legs and up for the loo and backache! Feel poo today :( 4 1/2 weeks to go! Shattered today and have migraine to top it off!

Still all worth it in the end and at least I have a double bed to myself or I may well have been killed by now as well :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd rather that :) I wanna see my baby :) So scared of the labour though :( Will I feel like I am going to die. I keep dreaming (when I do sleep) that I will. God, OI don;t want to feel like that.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh bugger, pethedine didn't work, that's all I've opted for at the Midwife Unit ( and Gas and Air of course). Maybe I will be lucky and my labour will be about an hour :lol: I am getting more and more nervous.

Summer is gorgeous though honey, you are one lucky girl :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i had a really bad night to, had back ache all day on wed, so thought i would go to bed early, coz was tired. Woke up bout midnight, with really aching legs. Was awake for bout 2 hours, was driving me mad. Then my two boys woke up at 7 this morning. i will b so pleased when baby is here so i can get comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back