What a day!!!

twinkles

Reaction score
Well scan was AMAZING!!!

Won't bore with details but I was amazed by it all, baby was so active they couldn't keep up to get a pic so it's more of a blob!! Not too bothered by pic tho because all was looking perfect! Measuring spot on and clenching it's little hand for us, I'm in love!!!!

Had to have an internal too that wasn't expected, had some treatment years ago so it was requested by was nice to know they are on the ball!!

Stayed team red, blue, yellow, green, stars, stripes and dots!!!!

After the scan we went to babies are us to get furniture and look at prams....well, 2 hours later we have a car load and have more to go back for!!!

My husband loves to drive a bargain so after the poor sales assistant was visibly burning up by his bargaining, then he had the manager coming for the once over and me rolling my eyes wondering how he does it yet again, but we walked out with a mattress thrown in worth £160, they knocked off £40 even though loads was on offer anyway, plus got a loyalty card to were you get £5 credit for every £100 spent well we managed to cover £1600 which in my mind was enough to cover the furniture and a pram, how wrong was I!!! We had bedding set, curtains, wall hangings, changing mat, cot mobile, steam steriliser, monitors, quinny travel system with the works, baby body carrier, wardrobe, changing unit, cot bed and the free mattress!!!!! Get in!!!!!!

Oh that was all after a trip to next where I spotted loads!!!! Phew! Xx

Last edited:
Yippeee!!! What a day :) perfect scan and shopping spree !!! Baby shopping is my favourite xx

Hee hee, it is amazing! Just need to save to dollar again ready for the next trip!!!!x

ahh i love baby shopping, even better when u get a few bargains :D haha, glad u had a nice day and well done for not finding out the sex xxx

Ahhhh that's amazing that you've got all that and I'm so glad your scan went well the 20week one is so detailed isn't it? And well done for staying team yellow don't know how you managed lol! Your little one is going to be so spoilt lol the best way! My oh is exactly the same tho with the bargning its so embarssing but they always get a bargin just leave us cringing while they do it! Lol I'm so happy for my bump buddy! Xxxxxxx

Aw glad it's not just my hubby, he tried it when we bought my wedding ring, I walked out, there is a line not to cross!!!! Read ur messages miss!!x

sounds like you had an amazing day yaaaaaaaaay xx

Wow that is quite the shopping spree! Your list scared me a bit lol babies need so much stuff!
Glad your scan went well too :D
xx

Fantastic, glad you had a great time .All the best xx

Wow what a great day! :D Glad your scan went well too hun :) x x

That's amazing!! Well done hubby, well done on staying team yellow too! :)

Xx

aww lovely! It is great seeing bubs finally after 12 wk scan...and what a difference there is!! xxx

Thanks girls!! Can't believe that's it now until baby is here!!!

Still feel like wr have loads to buy but the big things done which is a relief!!!! X

Ah its just such an exciting time.really pleased for you!!

My oh doesn't want to buy anything yet but after our 20wk scan he's getting a kick up his jacksie!!xxx

Ah its just such an exciting time.really pleased for you!!

My oh doesn't want to buy anything yet but after our 20wk scan he's getting a kick up his jacksie!!xxx

Ha ha u tell him!!! We we're the same, had the scan the within 2 hours we had bought the shop!!!! Was well worth the wait, completely with u on the waiting for scan then it's play time!!!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back