What a bl@@dy nice chap!!!

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Recieved my new peesticks in the post today. I decided to go with different brand and seller from ebay (just incase the old ones were duds not giving me a BFP :shakehead: ). They are called 'David pregnancy test' very cheap too. I opened the jiffy bag and in amongst the tests was a little Christmas card and inside the chap wrote 'Merry Xmas and good luck'. I thought that was so thoughtful and nice I nearly cried (I was all emotional cos I had a poo day at work).

aww bless , i just got some from fertillity friends , got some more opk's too ! no xmas car tho , but least i got instructions this time !

How very sweet of him! :)

Isn't it nice when people make you smile by doing little things like that? Good on him)

~Tulips

Ha, ha, ha...

I thought you wrote that you were emotional today because you had a poo at work! I thought that was tmi :lol:

Emmalt said:
Ha, ha, ha...

I thought you wrote that you were emotional today because you had a poo at work! I thought that was tmi :lol:

:rotfl: i cant do that sort of thing anywhere but my home, I get stage fright, I've been constipated for days in the past like if I'm on holiday or even if someone is staying at my house I cant go :oops:

Fingers crossed said:
Emmalt said:
Ha, ha, ha...

:rotfl: i cant do that sort of thing anywhere but my home, I get stage fright, I've been constipated for days in the past like if I'm on holiday or even if someone is staying at my house I cant go :oops:

Hahaha :rotfl:
I have the same problem, I end up poorly because of it when Im on holiday.

things like that really mean a lot don't they - bless him!! :cheer:

Hi

How nice was that, glad it cheered you up
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member