it's not bl**dy halloween yet!!!!!

petchy

Reaction score
arghh, i've just had two of the neighbourhood yobs on the door... i was expecting it to be my neighbour as she said she would pop round, and as i opened the door these two guys with masks jumped at me screaming like mad! it really made me jump, and seeing as halloween isn't until monday i'm not impressed! (to be honest i've planned to go out that night, or refuse to open the door, as the kids around here aren't the cute little 5-year olds trick or treating with their parents which i really wouldn't mind)

so, hormonal me told them to f**k off ( :lol: ) coz it's not even bl**dy halloween yet!!! then slammed the door in their face!!!

ha. serves them right the little sods. :twisted:

I would have done the same, cheeky buggers!!

Hahaha that made me giggle - I'd have done the same as well though. I'm not answering the door all night. I'm a Pagan and all very into All Hallows Eve but sweets and 'candy' and greedy kids aren't my idea of fun - neither is moving off my comfy sofa 20 times a night...

Aren't I a grouch! :twisted: :lol:

We live down a very dark gravel driveway and no child / teenager is ever brave enough on halloween to come down the driveway to our cottages.........its a real bonus but my two are at an age now where they like to get trick or treaters so the kids next door do our door and we do theirs..........I am very happy with that!!!

Last year I was a total saddo....I opened my door a few times, and when they said "trick or treat" I said "smell my feet!" then closed the door giggling to myself....LOL....I thought i was funny he he he he.
This year i think ill ignore the door and let the dog snarl at the window instead, ill leave my lazy ass on the sofa!!

Hels, that did make me laugh, you sound like my kinda girl!!!!! That's the sort of thing i'd do. I won't be opening the door this year, last year we sat in the dark watching t.v so people thought we were out - how mean am I?

Ha ha you girls are too funny
I love halloween we get all the cuties at our door, so since im preg this year my bf and i are staying home, watching movies and handing out candy as long as we dont eat them first lol.
Katrina

I always used to hide and turn all the lights out on Halloween, but last year all the kids were so cute, so I thought that this year I would be prepared and bought loads of sweets to give to them. The only thing is I have eaten most them already :oops: , so either I will have to go and get some more or turn all the lights out again and hide :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back