Picking scabs!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Ouch!

I am such an A grade idiot :twisted:

I managed to slice my arm open last week with a finger nail (I have since cut them all off), the cut scabbed over nicely, but I am like a moth to a flame, and keep picking it :roll:

Well, now I've picked it (again :wall: ) and re-opened the whole cut, where it was 75% healed....aargh!! It bl**dy hurts now too.

Is anyone else addicted to picking scabs, or am i a freak? :lol:

Double ouch!!

Hi

Yes i love to pick scabes , pimples, dry skin........nething Bernie hates it I am constantly picking at him :oops: '
I honestly think its quite common for girls to like to pick?
Katrina

I'm exactly the same! I have scabs all over my nose at the minute because I can't stop picking spots! :oops:

Me too... I can't stop picking things. Nat always tells me off for harassing Ryan if he has a visible bogey that I want to get out, or he has yellow sleepy chunks on his eyelashes. But you can't just leave it there, it's not right!!

hubby has a theory that if you pick them it will heal quicker???

i have 2 on my bump at the minute they used to be spots but why they are there is anyones guess...

Noooooo.... I never pick scabs! My teacher at infant school had to pick mine for me once as it was hanging off!!

*saulino* said:
Hi

Yes i love to pick scabes , pimples, dry skin........nething Bernie hates it I am constantly picking at him :oops: '
Katrina
I love to pick! :rotfl: My hubby moans at me for picking at him too!

Kylie1007 said:
*saulino* said:
Hi

Katrina

Im bad for picking Gal he gets really annoyed, well spank my ass and call me a monkey

Littlelady87 said:
Kylie1007 said:
*saulino* said:
Hi

Katrina

Im bad for picking Gal he gets really annoyed, well spank my ass and call me a monkey

I can't resist an unruly eyebrow hair either :rotfl:

i'm bad for it...sunburt peeling skin has to be the best tho....

I pick the dried skin off my feet,it's disgusting but I can't help it.I regret it now though,as it hurts :(

:oops: :oops: :oops:
not admitting to anything :shakehead:
xxxxxxxxxxx

my boyf does. i had 2 tell him off when after millie had scratched her head he started 2 pick that! :shock: its very compulsive it seems

I'm not the only one then :rotfl:

Doesn't hurt so much today, but its getting a new scab, and I am having to tell myself not to pick it :wall: Wonder how long I'll last :think: :wink:

I'm same as you too Leckershell, if Lib has a nose bogey or an eye bogey, I just HAVE to pick....C tells me off....but.....whatever!!! I can't have her with a bogey in her nose, and if I do try to leave it, it takes over my brain, I can think of nothing else until its gone :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back