• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We're home!!!

KJLorraine

Reaction score
Hi everyone! We got home yesterday at 3pm but I was absolutely shattered and this is the first chance I have had to get online!

Well it was a bit of a traumatic birth although quick. Charlie was back to back so came out facing up and has bruises on his head. But I did managed with just the birthing pool (didn't give birth in it) and gas and air!

I just want to say a huge thank you to you all for your well wishes and big thanks to Debbie M and Beth for being my text buddies. As soon as I have time I will post my birth story and pics and catch up with all the news! Congrats to anyone who has had their babies whilst I was away and good luck to those in the moment!!!!!!

welcome home hun! :hug:

Go you!! Just G&A and birthpoll! all with a B2B baby :shock: Fantastic :cheer: :cheer: Cant wait to hear story and see pics :cheer: :cheer:

xx

Well done you i cant wait to hear your birth story.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations again Karen! Can't wait to see the pics of little Charlie and read your birth story!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back