We're having a.... but not all good news

Squiglet

Reaction score
I was supposed to have my scan yesterday....but when we turned up they said it was for today at 5pm and we had been told the wrong date... (thanks again Spanish NHS)...

So we go today...everything looks fine with the baby.... we are having a ....

BOY!!!!

Well 90% chance...he had his feet crossed over but you could kinda see something sticking out.

Baby is fine other than having extremely long legs...they were measuring 20w+6. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Yet another child with gangly legs....

Unfortunately I have really low amniotic fluid and I have to be monitored closely so I have another scan in three weeks to see if the situation has improved. If not they may deliver early by c section, so fingers crossed. Also my bp was 60/45 and the gyno was worried I'd faint there and then, but I feel fine other than getting really tired all the time.

I don't know if anyone else has had low amniotic fluid but I would be grateful for any information or advice, I never had this with my first.

awh!! congrats hun!!!!!!

not had low amniotic fluid so i cant help u there.. rest as much as you can now.. adn drink plenty xxx

Congratulations on youre little boy :dance:

Dunno bout amniotic fluid, but fingers crossed you're both ok!

:hug:

Congrats on your little son, sorry I cant help you with the low fluid either :hug:

Congratulations on your boy, my workmate has low amniotic fluid and she says it's not a big deal, but her baby is quite small (she is 32 weeks) so that might be why it's not such a big deal.

poppy160 said:
Congratulations on your boy, my workmate has low amniotic fluid and she says it's not a big deal, but her baby is quite small (she is 32 weeks) so that might be why it's not such a big deal.

Does it make a difference to the bump size?

Congratulations on the blue bump hun
and sorry dont know bout the other stuff but sure everything will be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back