We're going to Blackpool!

xkikix

Reaction score
...for 3 days on 1st sept. I really cant wait. Its gonna be cheap and cheerful cus we're broke but the break will be so nice.

The illuminations will be on as well!

We're borrowing MIL's new campervan and staying on a Haven Campsite which has got loads on it, pub, indoor and ourdoor pool. Its only cost us £20 for the 3 nights.

So anyone got any things which are a must to do in blackpool with a little one?

We went to Blackpool in May and had a fab time.

I can recommend Blackpool Zoo, Blackpool Tower (They have a great aquarium that the little one will love). We also did the pleasure beach, there are a few rides that you can take the little one on, Monorail, train and some baby ones in Beaver Creek. Daniel had a brilliant time at all of them. Shop around and you can get deals or money off coupons for most of the attractions which helps loads.

And of course you must have some seaside fish and chips - yum yum!

THe good old British Seaside - you just can't beat it. Can you tell I'm jealous!!!!

Hope you have fun :)

Just come back from Blackpool, i'd reccomend the Zoo too and Stanley Park is lovely if you get a nice day. We spent a lot of time in the family bar on central pier-free kids entertainment!

I saved up my club card points and got pleasure beach wrist bands, vouchers for the zoo, tower and sealife centre :lol:

We're hoping to go around the 7th Sept. :cheer:

woohoo!! :cheer: I love Blackpool! The pleasure beach is seriously cool!
Hope you have a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back