We're getting a little kitty!!! *pics added*

Awwwww what a cutie kitty!!!!
Loving the name Sawyer for him too!!
:hug: :cheer:

God I love kittens,I am so jealous, if I didn't think my older two cats would get funny about it, I would get another one! I adore their little fat pink bellies when they have just eaten!

Thanks all :)

He's such a clever little boy, he got the hang of where his litter tray and food is straight away, no accidents, and he got the hang of his scratch post straight away too so our furniture is safe :lol:

The lady we got him from only lives a few doors down so she popped in lastnight to see how he is doing, and told us more of his history :cry:

Poor little thing, she had to take him and his brother off their owner and away from their mum way too early as the horrible ******* of a man was going to drown them!!!!!

It explains why he tries to suckle on my clothes, im sure he thinks im his cat mum. Hes very healthy and happy tho so she done an amazing job of hand rearing them! Thank god for people like her. He's such a soppy and loving little thing :)

Love my ickle kitty! :dance:

awwwwwwwwwwwww! bless him suckling ur clothes! what a nasty man :evil: hope he falls in a sewer and drowns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back