we're blessed

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Iv just put my amazing baby boy down for bed, after a lovely day, and although i do know how blessed I am and Im so thankfull for Alfie, its really just smacked me in the face just how amazing he is, and that I made him (wiv a tiny bit of help from OH)

I wouldnt say Im lucky, lucky is winning the lottery, or finding a tenner on the floor but this really is just something else isnt it, hes just perfect and I really felt as if I had to share this because I am just so much in love.

awwwwwwhun that is beutifull my eyes are filling up with tears
your a perfect mummy and i know alfi will fill the rest of your life with joy and laughter

xxxxxxxx

Isn't it lovely when that happens?! I keep doing it at the moment and getting really emotional. I just can't believe how 'lucky' I feel having my 2 beautiful little ones. I can't even describe the amount of love etc I feel for them and feel like I can't show them enough sometimes. I know they know I do though when Isabelle smiles just at the sight of me and Sam comes out with "Mummy, do you know what? I love you!" I'm still a right old soppy bird at the moment as it makes me want to cry with happiness!!!

Tan x

aw Tan thats really sweet. I have always been a very independant girl, never even wanted kids growing up, but once the brood hit that was it. One minute Im sailing along in my fantastic life partying, the next I'm cradleing this wonderfull beautifull little man wondering how i ever got by without him in my life, isnt it amazing how someone so small can just complete you in a way you never thought possible! How he cant even talk but he manages to melt me with a big gummy grin.

awww I sometimes I too just have to stop and think holy cow I'm a mom and this is my son, I love it now when he nossels into me and just can't help but allow him to nap on me from time to time cause he's so squooshy and soft! It's bizarre to think that in however many months he'll be saying mommy to me!!! How nuts is that???!

awww I sometimes I too just have to stop and think holy cow I'm a mom and this is my son, I love it now when he nossels into me and just can't help but allow him to nap on me from time to time cause he's so squooshy and soft! It's bizarre to think that in however many months he'll be saying mommy to me!!! How nuts is that???!

awww, sometimes I too just have to stop and think holy cow I'm a mom and this is my son, I love it now when he nossels into me and just can't help but allow him to nap on me from time to time cause he's so squooshy and soft! It's bizarre to think that in however many months he'll be saying mommy to me!!! How nuts is that???!

Im like that daggers, when they nuzzel right into your neck and wrap there arms around your neck, and drool on your shoulder, its a beautiful beautiful thing being a mum, if Alfie says dada 1st be warned ill be on here crying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back