We'r Back

lillou

Reaction score
had my detailed scan this morning after my bloods showing an increased chance in having a baby with spina bifida, the scan showed everything is normal and growing how it should be!!! :cheer:

dont think iv cried so much since my BFP! she said 9 out of 10 women with the high AFP dont have anything wrong, i feel like iv been through hell for the past two days, couldnt sleep and had to force myself to eat but glad we can look forward again!

:hug: Glad everything is ok :hug:

Go and get yourself some chocolate! :cheer:

:cheer: :hug: Im so glad everything is ok with baby it must have been such a stressful worrying time :hug: :hug:

thats amazing news! So glad all is ok, now relax a bit hon x

have felt so relieved since this mornings appointment, OH took me out for a lovely meal and feelings loads better :cheer:

thanks ladies :hug:

I can't tell you how pleased I am for you. What a relief. I know only 9 out of 10 babies in the higher risk group will have a problem and that the odds are against it but you can't help feeling you're going to be the 1 out of the 10 instead, so I can understand your tears.

Enjoy the rest of your pregancy now :hug:

I'm really chuffed everything went well for you hun :hug: I knew it would, deep down, I'm glad it's all been confirmed so now you can relax! :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back