went to the docs

sam96031

Reaction score
today and all she did was patronise me saying did i get carried away with how cute emma was and had i eally thought things through :x so annoyed she didnt even give me an expected due date and told me to expect another prem :cry: she is the onluy doc to say this to me, she just sent me on my way with folic acid adn calcium :cry:

Congrats Sam, just seen this. Jacob was 6 weeks early and I haven't been told to expect another prem with this baby. All they have said is that I will need to see a consultant at some point to discuss options. Apart from that, I am being treated as normal and midwife led.

Hope you have a healthy pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's shocking! How dare she speak to you like that. I'm worried about my appointment now :(

:shock:

i'm shocked how dare they speak to you like that..

i mean this in a nice way..

are you young? (i'm on ly 19)

i just think sometimes doctors can be so intimidating when your younger! hate them sometimes! x

charlotteheys85 said:
:shock:

i'm shocked how dare they speak to you like that..

i mean this in a nice way..

are you young? (i'm on ly 19)

i just think sometimes doctors can be so intimidating when your younger! hate them sometimes! x
not really im 23 sorry for the rant i was really upset to begin with but she is one doctor out of loads to say that this one will be another prem so ill try and block what she said out lol

What an EVIL b@@ch!!!! :evil:
Sending you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back