Welldone Olivia

Tasha20

Reaction score
:clap: Round of applause to my wonderfull daughter for getting herself into a rountine :dance: :clap:

i havnt said all week as I didnt want to jynx myself, but she has been sleeping every night from 830pm straight thru till 3 and on one occasion 4 am.

She feeds lots during the day and has a big feed before bed.

wow now things are starting to feel like a proper family rountine :)

Welldone Bubba :clap: :dance:

well done olivia and well done mummy! :clap: :hug:

well done
its nice when they finally get into a routine it makes you feel like your starting to know what your doing, then it all changes again :lol:

wow tash, what is your secret? Id like Fin to feed more in the day but don't like waking him. He is starting to show signs of a routine this week! He sleeps from 9-12/1 am which is fairly consistent and then it's downhill from there lol! How do you get olivia to feed well in the day?

mermaid said:
wow tash, what is your secret? Id like Fin to feed more in the day but don't like waking him. He is starting to show signs of a routine this week! He sleeps from 9-12/1 am which is fairly consistent and then it's downhill from there lol! How do you get olivia to feed well in the day?

Hunny she did it on her own. Olivia was just the same at two months :D

All I did was let her feed when ever she wanted to, I would put her to the breast when ever she criedto see if that was the reason she was crying, and more often than not she was :lol:

Trust him hunny he will start to do it, it was like something clicked in her brain, that said feed me all day mummy and then after 830 the evening is yours :lol:

I think also staying relaxed and calm about the situation and not worrying will help it happen when it supposed to, getting worried or anxious about will only prolong the natural process.

It will come I promise :hug:

nathanmum said:
well done
its nice when they finally get into a routine it makes you feel like your starting to know what your doing, then it all changes again :lol:

:lol: Im waiting for it trust me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back