Well we had an interesting evening

Mamafy

Reaction score
Yesterday evening was Caras Confirmation, she looked gorgeous :love:

But half way through the Cardinal collapsed :shock: He was laid out in the recovery position waiting for an ambulance :shock:

We weren't allowed to take any pictures inside :wall2:

:-o Is he ok?

Did you enjoy the rest of the day?

Goodness! Hope he's ok!!! x x

woah! I bet that was unexpected! I hope he was okay in the end! Did Cara enjoy the day otherwise?

oh no!! I hope he was alright. Im guessing the ceremony wasnt finished? xx

Yeah he was ok, looked dead though :eh:

They think he fainted, right enough the heat was scorching. We just came home and took pics and the girl herself has requested a day at the seaside this weekend :yay:

Keeping Katie quiet was a different story :lol: Halfway through she said as loud as you like 'is it over yet' and 'where's the music gone' :rofl: :blush:

oh god!! That's like when we were at college, the squad below us were having their graduation ceremony and the professor that had attended to provide a speech collapsed on the stage. He had a heart attack and sadly died there and then. How awful.

Glad your story had a happier ending.

Keeping Katie quiet was a different story :lol: Halfway through she said as loud as you like 'is it over yet' and 'where's the music gone' :rofl: :blush:

Once we had a visiting vicar to what was usualy a very family orientated service. He was going on in the most awful public speaking voice and it was dull as watching paint dry. My sister was only 2 at the time and spoke for the entire congregation when she shouted out "urgh this is boooooorrring!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back