Had 4D Scan

Lisamj

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Had our 4D scan yesterday. Due to my anterior placenta, baby being head up with hands AND feet in front of face the pictures weren't great (will add them later), BUT, we still got to get an idea of what baby will look like and looks like a real cutie. Walks, fizzy drinks and chocolate were ordered by the sonographer but no luck changing the position. Despite staying green for 30 weeks, curiosity got the better of us and at the very end we asked the sex. And.....it's a.......................................

BOY!!!

We were suprised to say the least - for some reason we'd convinced ourselves it was a girl. I'm ashamed to say at the time I wasn't sure how to react, but as the day progressed and after a load of baby shopping at West Quay we became more and more thrilled and now couldn't be happier.

Hope everyone is well!

L xxx

That's brilliant news!! :D
Glad you enjoyed it!
I still look at my pictures and can't believe it's a picture of my baby! :D

Looking forward to seeing your pictures. :D

congrats on being team BLUE!!! :dance: :dance: at least your little man was displaying something :lol:

Congrats on having a boy!! :cheer: xx

Congrats on being team blue hunny :dance: and that the scan went well even though he was being a monkey and not turning :lol:
glad you had a fab day shopping to boot :cheer:

sarah :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back