well....tonights the night....

foxymum

Reaction score
putting Louie in his cot for the 1st time ever!!! hes been in a moses basket next to us for 5 mths & the cot is at the end of the bed as theres no room for it next to us, so thats why i've put it off up to now!

wish us luck girls, hes still awake so won't be in bed for a while yet :roll:

i'm really scared coz normally in the night i check on him by leaning over Rich (!!!) he sleeps next to Louie , but from now on i'll have to get up & check on him!!

good luck hun, im sure he will be fine, let us know how he gets on :hug:

ooooooo howd he do foxy hun? how about you?
i remember alfies first night in the cot without the basket he looked tiny i hated it but he loved his big bed i always think it looks uncomfy though so iv wrapped a quilt round the matress and put a sheet over the top so its squishy he loves it.
Hope he has loved his big boys bed :hug: and hope youve slept ok to

sorry its late, been busy today!!!
anyway last night Louie didn't go to sleep till 10.30 pm :shock: he looked gorgeous in his cot! he woke at 2.35 am for his dummy & we couldn't find it, so i was hunting downstairs at 2.35 am for a bloody dummy all bleary eyed :rotfl:
gave it to him when i finally found it.
after that he went back off, but when i woke this morning he was in our bed, so DH had put him in our bed, he says hes not sure when Louie woke,
so a bit of an unsettled night for all!!!

try again tonight, hes asleep in his cot now, so we'll see what happens!!!

i really must get rachael out of her moses basket too :think: i looked at her toight and im sure her heads bent to one side to accomodate her :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: bless her it sneaks up on you so quick doesnt it, keep at it foxy he'll get there in the end

well he really seems to love all the new found space that he has! BUT he seems to be waking more often!!
at 3 am ish he was wide awake just laying there! plus every time his dummy fell out one of us (i lay there waiting for Rich to do it 1st!!! :wink: ) has to get up & put Louies dummy back in :wall:

overall though i think he likes it, but i'm not putting the moses basket up in the loft just yet!!!

another problem is i have had to take his activity thing that straps to the side of the cot, out of the cot completely coz he will play with it in the night!!! but this means when its morning he can't lay there & play with it :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back