Well, This is New and Shiny....!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Jade- have been a member of the original PF.co.uk for over 2 years but thought I woul re-introduce myself because there's loads of names I don't recognise floating about....!

I'm 20- have a little girl called Evie who is 18 months. I work full time for the local hospital so Evie goes to nursery which she loves!

I love baking and cooking but don't get enough time anymore :(

Also a HUGE Twilight fan!

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and chatting with those of you I already know!

Jade x

Hi Jade :wave: It's great to have some original members back :D I have 2 sons who are 20 months (and banging on my space bar :lol:) and 6 weeks.

Welcome back to the new PF!

:rotfl:

Hi Ladies,

There is something ironic about being welcomed with over 6000 posts! :wave:

Last edited:
I'm sure everyone will make you feel welcome :flower:

Welcome back to PF :)

I'm 29 have 2 boys who are 7 years old and 6 months old and i'm preggo with number 3.

Must be weird coming back to all us newbies xx

welcome back! :wave: i've got a 12 month old girl and am 37 weeks pregnant with another girl!

Wow theres a shocker after a days shopping lol!

Maybe we'll get off a little better this time? :lol: :petal:

My names Wobbles and I'm a big bad wolf ...on a serious note nice to see you and hope to get to know you better.

x

hi there and welcome back :D i'm carly, mummy to a 16 month daughter maddilynne :)

:wink: Wobbles, I hope you're not implying I've been anything but angelic.... :whistle:

Thanks for your "welcome backs" girls- am sure they'll be some more old faces popping up soon :)

hey hey :wave:

Im Sarah 22 and mum to Rosie she is nearly 1, look forward to chatting with you also

:wink: Wobbles, I hope you're not implying I've been anything but angelic.... :whistle:

Thanks for your "welcome backs" girls- am sure they'll be some more old faces popping up soon :)
You ...nooo I would not suggest that :bum: previous record wiped :dancing:x

Hi Jade, welcome back. I'm Emily, I also have a 18 month old called Lily and a Son due on the 17th December! I'm also from Essex :D

:wave: Welcome back
I'm mummy to AJ a cheeky little man who is 1 next week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back