So new at this!

ClaireSarah

Reaction score
Hi, i am not just new to being pregnant but new to forums too! I hope i am doing this right. I just wanted to introduce myself as i did a test this morning and am so excited it was positive, however i had to tell someone, i'm just bursting.

My name is Claire and i got married to Ben in Cyprus last month, we wanted to try for a baby straight away and when i missed the first day of my period i couldn't believe that i might be pregnant, after only one go at it! I am only 4 days late so i don't want to get too excited just yet and i know it sounds weird but i do feel different. I am planning on doing another test on Monday and visiting the Doctors on Tuesday.

Thanks for listening x

Hi.

I just wanted to say congratulations!! I know how exciting it is!! It's really like you're walking on clouds for the next couple of days. Like you have the biggest secret in the world.

I found out I'm having my third last night.

Niki :D

Congratulations both of you!
I only found out a couple of weeks ago and it's the best feeling in the world! I did three tests before I believed it!
So exciting!

Thank guys!

I hate not being able to tell anyone, i am terrified of anything going wrong! How long should i wait until making the announcement?

Claire xx

Just wanted to say welcome & congratulations x x x
Carly & boy bump x x x

Think it depends on you and how you feel.
We told our families straight away and I've told my closest friends now. The way I feel is that - if anything goes wrong, I would want them all to know as will need their support and stuff. If everything is fine then it will be great that they've been involved the whole way through.
My brother and his wife chose not to tell anyone until they were 12wks.

Congratulations! I just found out last Thursday that I was pregnant. We were both so excited, we couldn't wait to tell our families. So we told them over the weekend. I've done 2 ept test and both were positive, and still no AF. My first dr. appt is on Friday, but we couldn't hold in the news any longer, we had to tell everybody!

Hi Claire and congratulations!

Well done on getting pregnant first time! Must be something in the water where you are.

We have told our families and closest friends and it has spread a little further now but things seem to have settled with me.

i was only 2 days late when i tested positive and saw docs same day who confirmed it.

Good luck with everything and take care! Look forward to hearing more from you as your little bump grows! Any idea's on EDD yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back