• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well this feels strange!!!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Posting in here again :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Can't believe i'm back here haha!!!!!!!!!
Some of you might remember me from a couple of years ago (People probably remember me most from my weird dust cravings)

Anyway.......Hi :wave: I found out a couple of days ago that I am pregnant with my THIRD baby, it was unplanned like my other 2 but we are over the moon.
I'm around 5 weeks pregnant but that is just a guess lol!
At the mo I have no symptoms what so ever but after having gone through this
twice before I know that lack of symptoms can actually be a GOOD thing lol.
My mood swings have started but apart from that and peeing more I feel great!!!
So I'm just hoping the morning sickness stays away :shakehead:

Welcome back! :) and Congratulations....

I have no symptoms either and im hoping ive missed the sickness! :) xx

I'm hoping I will be lucky this time! My last pregnancy was AWFUL I felt crap all the way through but so far so good...........................Now I know I have just jinxed it lol

Welcome back, i dont have any symptoms either apart from sore boobs and tiredness.

Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months xxx

(People probably remember me most from my weird dust cravings)

OK - now I'm intrigued....? dust craving?? Tell me more.....
Oh and Hi :wave: welcome back and wishing you all the best with your pregnancy!

(People probably remember me most from my weird dust cravings)

OK - now I'm intrigued....? dust craving?? Tell me more.....
Oh and Hi :wave: welcome back and wishing you all the best with your pregnancy!

haha when I was in tri 2 I started craving the smell of dust and I used to turn the hoover on just to smell the dusty smell it made (it was a henry hoover I used to smell the air vent) so in the end I opened Henry up, took some dust out and kept it in a sealed bag so I could smell it when I wanted :lol::lol:

I had the same craving in my second pregnancy except that time it was the smell of the duster, I used to keep it on the arm of my chair at all times except when I was dusting lol

Both pregnancies I also used to crave the smell of public toilets and anything damp and musty. I didnt crave food I only craved smells and probably the most unhealthy smells :shakehead:

How funny, at least craving smells didn't make you put on weight!

Although hanging around public toilets probably wasn't good for you!

oh my goodness! I had no idea you could crave smells!! that is hillarious!!! My husband already thinks i am a nut job! he would have me sectioned if i started to crave dust and toilets smells!! I learn so much on this site its unbelievable!! I was asked what pregnancy books i had, and i said i get all my info on here!! Good luk with baby number 3!! this will hopefully be our first, but i had some bleeding last night and really worried about it now! going to get a scan for monday or tuesday!! Good luck for your wedding too! we got married in August last year, and still have not come down from the highs of the weekend! xxx

Aww how worrying for you! A lot of women bleed during pregnancy and still go on to have baby so hopefully it could be old blood maybe?

Lol I know my cravings are strange but the people around me are used to it and I have no doubt that I will crave smells again this time. The smell of new cars was a big favorite with my first and the smell of new leather car mats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back