Now, I'm not complaining, but...

EssJayPea

Reaction score
How annoying are some pregnancy symptoms?!

I am troubled by the following:

Nausea/sickness
Sore nipples
Veiny boobs
Severe psycho bitch mood swings
The need to cry several times a day over pretty much anything
Tiredness
Insomnia - go figure!
Peeing like I'm competing in the pee Olympics
Constipation
Bloatedness
Spots - look like a connect the dots
Hairy back - oh yes, I really really do
Total aversions to my former favourite foods
Dizziness
Generally roasting most of the time - think menopausal hot flushes
Looking "a bit rough" - my boss really knows how to make you feel good inside
Oh and, evidently, given the nature of this post, being a grump.

Please don't think I'm being ungrateful. I'm over the moon to be pregnant. It's just the hormones moaning ;-) xx

Last edited:
I know what you mean :/
Mood swings are really unusual for me. I'm SO much more feisty now since the hormoans have kicked in. Any slight irritation at work or whatever, I'm right there having a go! Before I was pregnant I was quiet and kept myself to myself haha! I think people are noticing too. Ooops!

I'm the opposite. Pre pregnant me, I had really bad hormonal induced mood swings. Now I am much more chilled. Maybe I'm just knackered and don't. have the energy . Quite nice for a wee change. X x

I don't yet have a hairy back- gonna have to check now though. X

I just completely feel not myself, I just feel ill I just wanna chill on the couch and that's not like me at all and usually I love food and so far the smootie I made made me feel sick and I didn't like my toast and I ended up eating hula hoops for breakfast, who got me on to hoola hoops??

Xx

The nausea is getting me down :( I have jsut gotta remember that I have tried hard for this baby so need to think positive! It's hard but it wont last forever x

Lol maybebaby I had ready salted walkers for breakfast but hula hoops sound even better.

Had to keep running to be sick at work today and everyone could hear everything - mortified!

Anyway, really trying to keep positive but burst into tears as soon as I got home :-( Hope you're all feeling better soon :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back