Well there you go...

jarjar7

Reaction score
...she's got me this morning Ladies...which means this month my cycle is 30 days...so glad I'm going Docs on Tuesday, hopefully get some advice...
She's been awful to so many of us this month...
xxxx

Awww sorry to hear that hun, good luck for the doctors and I hope you can get some answers,

Good luck for next month,
x x

Hope the doctor can answer some of your questions and your cycles settle down now.

Sorry she got you :hug:

:dust: for your next month of trying, lovely. Sorry she got you and I hope the doctors come up with something useful for you :flower: I would say more but I'll rant on my own post ;)

Really sorry to hear that. Good plan with the doctors. I hope they can help.

sounds like your cycle is getting shorter though x

Thanks Ladies...
rbryan I dont know what's going on with my cycle to be honest...I was a constant 27 days for a few months then it jumped up to 35 days last month and now this month its 30...all of a sudden its gone out of whack and I dont know why!! Its so annoying!!
xxxx

Yeah its not great but in June I'm starting on the OPK's so hopefully if they're still up the wall then I can get try and get some clarification of when I'm OV...
xxx

Thanks Hun.
Wont be online again now for a few days so hope everyone keeps well...xxxx

Sorry to hear that jarjar. I hope you get some good advice from the docs.

Really sorry she got you JarJar , hopefully docs can help explain whats going on with your cycle

See you in a few days when your back X

Sorry to hear that. I really did think your symptoms were like mine. Good luck next month.
Pam x

Yeah, I was starting to get a bit convinced myself so next month I'm really really NOT going to ss!!! Hahaha, we'll see how that goes! xxxx

Thanks hun. I'm ok tbh, every month that I've come on I've obvioulsy been disappointed but I've waited so many years for my OH to agree to try for a little one that I'm just so happy we finally are, I try to look at it like 'ok, well hopefully next month then'...
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back