Well that was weird....

Annie050408

Reaction score
My mc seems to be over after 2 days...bleeding has stopped. The only problem is that I never seemed to have any proper bleeding - it was like a very weak af and I literally never filled a pad! A bit tmi but I left one on all day yesterday pretty much as a panty liner and only got one tiny blot of blood on it. When I went to the loo in the middle of the night I saw lots of clots of blood at the bottom of the bowl but other than when I wipe, I've had no bleeding. Is that normal??

I have hardly anything on the pad just tons when I wipe, sorry tmi. Although I am still getting lots 6 days after it started and I had stringy clot things and blood for 5 days before anything really started to happen.

I know it is different for everyone though, maybe it will start up again in the morning! Xx

My mc seems to be over after 2 days...bleeding has stopped. The only problem is that I never seemed to have any proper bleeding - it was like a very weak af and I literally never filled a pad! A bit tmi but I left one on all day yesterday pretty much as a panty liner and only got one tiny blot of blood on it. When I went to the loo in the middle of the night I saw lots of clots of blood at the bottom of the bowl but other than when I wipe, I've had no bleeding. Is that normal??

Mine was exactly the same not much blood, only 2 or 3 days and passed one clot. I had no sac etc on the scan either :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back