• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well that was fun

maybebaby

Reaction score
I've been in hospital since Friday, only got let home today. BP was raised and I had protein in my urine on Friday when I went into the day unit, plus I've had diarrhea (sorry tmi) for a few days. They decided to admit me for monitering fror 24 hours, I had to pee in a jug and record everything going in and out, and had bp taken every 4 hours. The up side was that they were monitering baby for about an hour twice a day so I got to hear him/her's heartbeat loads.

BP went right down yesterday but they decided to keep me in last night just to be on the safe side. I've been allowed home under instructions not to do anything, and have to go back to the day unit on Tuesday to be checked again.

Not been fun. I thought at one point they might induce me early but they decided I was okay so I still have a baby in my tummy! I had started to get really jealous of all the new mums walking around on the ward around me, I feel like I'm overdue already. I just want baby out now.

Am off to read any posts I've missed, stupid Hospicom system wouldn't let me access the forum.

Hey hun.....glad they have let you go home :hug:

My BP is higher than normal (usually 100/60 - averages about 120/80 now which is normal for most women but up 20 on both readings for me). I am worried that I might get sent to hosp tomorrow :( as I have MW app....if they do and they keep me in then I better be able to get on forum or I will go mad :rotfl:

Have just packed my labour bag...so worst comes to worst my DH won't have to run around packing the wrong things :rotfl:

Hope baby comes soon for you hunny :hug:

My booking blood pressure was 100/50 and was up to 140/80, which is why they ended up admitting me. It was back down to 120/60 today. Fingers crossed you'll be okay and won't have to go into hospital - it's soo frustrating to be on the maternity ward with no baby and not even feeling ill!

I had checked and re-checked my hospital bag on friday just in case, really glad i did now.

glad everything turned out ok and they let you home

my booking in ~BP was 140/105.

Hope Tuesday goes well

Just wanted to send a big :hug: maybebaby and to say welcome home, now you will be better able to relax, and get that BP down to normal, take it easy and very best wishes for you getting lots or rest and relaxation :hug:

i know excatly how you feel i went through the same thing weekend before last went to triage thinking waters were leaking and it turned out i had high bp lots of proteen in my wee and fat feet so i was admitted friday til sunday i was let out i have to take tablets twice a day for bp and i was having to go to hospital everyday for bp check which i dont now as i have a consultant appointment on thursday. im hoping they will decide to induce me as my due date is friday and i really cant take much more i just want this baby out now.

becky xx

forgot to mention i also had to pee in a jug for 24 hours i hated it.

marchmama said:
forgot to mention i also had to pee in a jug for 24 hours i hated it.

There's no dignity in pregnancy! I just feel sorry for whoever has to test the results after the 24 hours.

(BTW I'm Becky too)

Hi'

Sorry your having a rough time , at least you know you get to see you LO real soon :)
Katrina

how did the monitoring go yesterday?

I had to do 24hrs monitoring for 3 days to check my kidneys due to high bp ( wasn't pg) i had to follow a restrictive diet .on day one and two i filled about have a container. On day 3 I went to the social club and had a few drinks and ran out of room in the container lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back