• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well Ive made it...

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
through my last day of work without Little Missy springing a visit on us, like many people thought she would. Ive had such a lovely day, busy at first but this afternoon was pretty laid back :) My manager gave a lovely speech in my sending off gathering, nearly had me in tears but was really funny at the same time. I got some gorgeous gifts and cards, ive attached two pics of 2 of the gifts, ones a nappy cake and the other is a bunch of flowers made out of baby socks, they are absolutely gorgeous, dont think ill ever use the nappies or the socks!
So thats me now on mat leave, time to try and get some rest but not sure Adam is going to let me though! x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318353920.076504.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318353920.076504.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 21
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318353939.174765.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318353939.174765.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
How thoughtful!!! I'd have cried!! I've seen the nappy cakes but the flower socks are new to me!! fantastic!!!

glad u had a good last day hun and the gifts r fab !!!! xxx

Glad u made it M2A...........lovely gifts! xx

Awww lovely gifts - glad you had a good day - you deserve it!!!

:hug:

that's the final milestone before....... :shock: baby m2a arrives :shock: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies :)
Didnt look at it like that Pos, ooohh its so exciting now :D
Will post a pic of some of the other lovely gifts i recieved later today x x

Wow what a lovely day. Those baby presents in a bouquet are from an online shop called blooming marvellous, I think, bought a bouquet for my friends when they had their baby and they loved it! Baby M2A can arrive now anytime? Xx

One of the girls in work friends makes the flowers as some hospitals wont let you take real flowers into the delivery wards, they are just gorgeous :)
Hopefully little missy is just waiting for me to have a few days relaxing and get rid of this cold then she is going arrive - wishful thinking I know x x

I reckon she will be early hun.........it's your 2nd and you know she's fully engaged etc.......hopefully u will have a chance to get over your cold, but I reckon she will be here soon!........U still going off your private scan date? xx

Yeah using it as a target date but leaving everything (ticker ect) at my doctors date so i dont get too disappointed if she doesnt arrive around the 22nd. Getting lots of pressure and shes headbutting my cervix near enough everytime i walk so hoping things are slowly getting ready. How are you feeling sweetie? Any signs? x x

I def think ur LO will be here nearer to your private scan date, but like u say best not to get hopes up I suppose!

I've been having period pains on and off, increased dc, more BH (but nothing too crazy) and pressure/some sharper pains low down.............all getting ready I hope, but pretty sure I'll go over................OH has an important exam next week so am hoping he can get that done and out the way before our little man arrives!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back