• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well im into the

Katy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
2nd trimester stll a little wary but were still here x
just waitng for spuds first moovement then I no i will feel much better xx
How is everyone else doing?
 
Hey hun xxxx Welcome!!

We are doing great!! Just had out 20 week scan (we are 22 weeks now) and it was fab!!!!!

Hope you are feeling well and when you do feel baby move it is so precious xxx
 
thanks girlsx
Hi x
i have my 20on feb 13th were gonna leave the sex of this one as we found out with the first 2 and since this is ment to be our last were gonna wait for the suprise x
 
Hello and welcome Kathy :D :D
The more the merrier Tri 2 is growing into a big party. And hello from a fellow NORTH EASTENER Where in the North East our you from? I am from a small village near the coast called Seaton Delaval about 7 miles from Newcastle.
 
hello hun welcome to 2tri! Not long now and you'll be feeling bubs. Love your sig pics you look really pretty :D

x
 
Hello and welcome :wave:

Hope you get your kicks soon! xxx
 
Katy said:
2nd trimester stll a little wary but were still here x
just waitng for spuds first moovement then I no i will feel much better xx
How is everyone else doing?


Nope, cause once you feel it once, when you DON'T feel it you'll start to worry instead :)

It's worry all the way from first finding out right up to birth!

Might as well not worry now cause everything is worrying!

:rotfl:
 
geordie lass said:
Hello and welcome Kathy :D :D
The more the merrier Tri 2 is growing into a big party. And hello from a fellow NORTH EASTENER Where in the North East our you from? I am from a small village near the coast called Seaton Delaval about 7 miles from Newcastle.

hi hun x
 
Tillytots said:
hello hun welcome to 2tri! Not long now and you'll be feeling bubs. Love your sig pics you look really pretty :D

x

thanks hun :oops:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
473,576
Messages
4,654,646
Members
110,027
Latest member
joshatflare
Back
Top