well i got my date.............

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
I went to midwifes today and they have booked me in for my induction on tuesday :( :( :(
I am really hoping little one comes on her own. I had a hell of a time with ellie , as i was induced with her. it was awful and i keep getting panic attacks thinking its going to be the same all over again. So im am desperatly praying ........as anyone else ever had to be induced second time round, and was it quicker or different to first experience???????

fingers crossed things happen before the induction, will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm booked in to be induced on monday, too hun.
it's my first so have no past experiences with it, but i really didn't want it to happen.
my birth plan pretty much depended on staying at home for as long as possible, remaning as active as possible, and doing it with as little drugs as i could manage. the first two are basically already out of the window if i do end up being induced.

i had a bit of a cry about it today to OH, but he can't really relate to it, he's no idea what i'm going through, he just keeps saying 'yeah, but he'll be here soon & that'll be great!'

i really hope something kicks off for us soon hun, it's such a pain knowing it's out of your hands :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think you will both go into labour the day before your appointments and have the babies on the app day!! :lol: I did this twice haha so I think you will too! And what I say goes ok!??? :talkhand: hahaha Are you listening babies!!??? :lol:

well fingers crossed for us both charlotte..............lets have a jog round the block see if that gets things going. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back