well i can't believe it!!!

budge

Reaction score
im in shock! :shock:

hahahahahah ! i bet you all thought me and mr budge had slipped up!! but no!!!sorry to disappoint you all!
its my brother and his wifewho are expecting baby number one :cheer:
They are both quite old - he's 44 and shes nearly 37 but they have decided they want a bubba and they want one now! Shes 14 weeks pregnant and guess when shes due!! January 31st! so it may well come on my birthday (27th). And you all know how much i want a birthday baby! It might well be my own neice or nephew now :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

im over the moon coz i have been the one providing all the babies for 9 years so its a nice change to sit and enjoy someone elses in the familiy. :D :D :D :D

happy_chick said:
Yey great news budge :D or should I say Auntie Budge? hehe
or uncle depending what it is!!! :cheer:

how are you going to be an uncle? :think: :rotfl:

pass my congrats on to to them budge.. woo your gonna be an auntie budge now.. :cheer:

Kimbo said:
how are you going to be an uncle? :think: :rotfl:

if its a boy then ill be an uncle :think: not sure how i came to this conclusion but it seems fitting.

woah! Nice one! Congratulations! :dance:

37 old?!!! I'm 44 lmao :clap:

Yay congrats auntie budge! :cheer:

You can sit back and just enjoy!

Congrats Budge, we can share the birthday :D

Dont go wearing the Smurf suit until after she's 37 weeks though. I'm sure that picture of you helped me along :rotfl:

hey thats true!! we share the same birthday don't we :hug:

and the smurf suit can wait till 37 weeks then ill jump out at her from her wardrobe at night or something :rotfl:

I can't help thinking that you "sound" a bit broody there, Budge! When are you having baby Budge number 5? :D

How many children do you intend to have? I'm on to number 3 and it's difficult to say whether this really will be my last one this time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back