I can't believe that this time last year...

Full of hope!

Reaction score
.... I was the size of a house and waiting to pop :lol: How fast does time go?! :shock:

Jacob was born last Feb and i'd just like to see who is still around who I went through pregnancy with (Dec, Jan and Feb babies mammies really) I know I few are still here.... Happy Chick, Kimbo, Jen & Her Men, Sam&bump, jodie_honey.... erm.... I know there are loads more but have got a mental block :lol: Please post a hello ladies!

Anyway a big happy 1st birthday to all our LO's :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

i know i wasnt ment to pop but i did hahaha i cant beleive his turning one either !

i know i cnt believe how fast it has gone and how beautiful all our babies have grown. im such an emotional person i think i will cry on her birthday hahahaha
well done to us all for bein mummys for a full year :D xxx

jodie_honey said:
im such an emotional person i think i will cry on her birthday hahahaha

:lol: Me too! I'll be thinking, this time last year I was in the bath having contractions, this time last year I was pushing, this time last year... etc etc! I bet i'm looking at the time constantly :roll:

In a way it's sad that a who year of their lives have gone by so quick but exciting as the same time! :cheer:

this time last year i wasnt even pregnant it seems unreal to me now that i have a nearly 6 week old :eek:

This day last year I had just left hospital walking veeeeery slowly (C-Section) and sat where Im sat right now ( :shock: Spooky )

I dont know how I didnt cry on Saturday :lol:

Where have our babies gone!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back