Well hello ^_^

Gaby

Reaction score
Erm, yeah, not posted much lately.

Well, stopped taking my temps and charting. Decided it was stressing me out too much. I want to try the "ttc but not ttc" approach ^_^

It kinda upset me when AF came because of those damn evap lines that came up within the 10mins. I really thought they were bfp's, as i got them on 3 tests.

So i'm not going to post as much as i was, especially in the ttc sections.

Congrats to people who got BFPs in the last few weeks. Saw a few more posts of those ^_^

aww hun :hug: i know what u mean i am supposed to be using that approach but i think coming on here makes me more determined i know i dont have much chance being preg this month but still wanting to test and im not due till 2moz 1st time ive wanted to test before being due usually wait until im 1 week late.
Good luck and hope u get your bfp very soon xx

Thats the thing, I had a 2month cycle :shock: First month off the pill, but i wasnt expecting it to be such a long cycle so it got my hopes up

i know how you mean Gaby - when i came off the pill i was sure i was having 'symptoms' was getting my hopes up and when my 'period' was over 2 weeks late i really thought in my head i was pregnant - then the witch turned up! i got so upset and angry about it this time i thought im gonna do the TTC but not TTC approach!

not really working but im not going to get my hopes up with it - just see what happens!!

cant keep away from here though - its like a lifeline now - cant live without it LOL :rotfl:

That'll be me this month. I started my 1st cyle since coming off the pill on 26th jan so am due on in a couple of weeks. But it'll probably be longer with it being my 1st month pill free. It's gonns drive me mad I just know it...... :wall: :wall:

Baby dust to everyone.........

Hope it doesn't stress you too much hun. Most people have a 6week cycle 1st cycle off the pill i think, but mine was 8 tho, so you cant really tell ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back