EARLY AF!

rachie29

Reaction score
well af came last night.... day 27 very early.... i have absolutely no idea what my cycles are now so have decided to put ttc on backburner. Am not going back on pill but not going to try either - oh is away now for a couple of weeks so would prob miss ov anyway this month.....

good luck to all those going to test in the next few days, i'll be checking in to see who has got their bfps

:wave:

Awww sorry the witch got you rachie :hug: :hug:

I'm unsure what to do too ... as my cycles suddenly seem to have got screwed up ... I'm on CD21 and I still haven't got + on the OPK .... I've been 28-30 days for months and then last month was 36 days .... this month - who knows??!! I am thinking about leaving TTCing for a while too .. at least until next year ....

Hello

Sorry to hear AF came, :x

Good luck hope BFP comes soon

Have you looked into the clearblue trial at all? If you want more information PM me!

:hug:

Sorry AF came :hug: . Good luck for the future. xx

Hi Rachie29,
sorry to hear af came. You were going to test this saturday weren't you? I remember replying to one of your posts about the 2ww. Hope she gets out of the way pretty quick so you can get back to TTC!!
K.x

thanks guys :hug:

I think I will probably wait now until after xmas..... i though cycles had settled but obviously not....

mum2be - i dont know what the clearblue trial is so hadnt thought about it I might start using opks in new year

kj - i know you're testing later this week so fingers crossed for you

bex - sending babydust your way and hope youget your bfp v soon

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111