• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird taste in my mouth, and sore throat?

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a really yucky taste in my mouth all day, it even put me off my food. I had to drink or eat sweets to get away the taste.. Is this common? I read about metal taste, but this was more like..toxic taste.. :roll:

Also been waking up in morning with soore throat and runnin nose...

Anyone? :)

I´m still not 100% sure if im preggers, took tests yesterday negative and got positive 3 days ago following faint one day after..

So u have had one full positive and then a faint positive after?
Hmmm I suggest u go to ur drs hun.

As for that nasty taste, sadly it is ur friend throughout ur pregnancy....so I was told.
That taste is absolutely nasty. That's the taste that causes me to throw up a lot.
The runny nose thing is pretty normal. I feel like I wake up with a cold every morning. Then it goes away....and waits til bedtime again.

Hope you are pregant Hun - try doing another test with FMU, maybee that second one waas at a different time of day and your wee had diluted etc
:dust::dust:

Thank u , I had a curry yesterday with king prawns etc.. I can´t beleive how weird it tastet.. Normally I looove curry but it tasted.. ehmm so strange. Kept asking the others if they could taste it aswell..

Lol!!!

I forgot to answer the question up here..

I got a postive test after a negative ( not same urine) 3 days ago.. And the day after I got a faiint positive with Clearblue plus around 12ish at lunch... I didnt have pg test in mornings...

So..... two days ago I did CB digital and it turned up negative... I collected my morning urine, but it was a few hours old? I left it in car for a couple hours so I dont know if it got anything to say....

But worries me with all the negatives!

I'm always passing stuff to my OH saying "Does that taste funny to you?"
I think he's getting sick of it now. xD

Haha. .. I did that today actually, had a coffe and it tasted soap?! I love coffe.. whats going on ... I had to ask my friend to taste my coffee, she said it tasted perfectly fine.. Strange:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back