Weird Sensation

Flossy82

Reaction score
When i went to the toilet earlier id been there a while im a bit (constiapated i think) tmi :oops: but suddenly i felt this weird sensation like something slithering out from inbetween my leg's i did look in the toilet but as we have a blue sistern block and there was loo paper in there i couldnt see what it was but it made me jump up and i started getting a little panicky. Any ideas what it might have or could have been? :)

Sorry hun.. I have no idea..

I'm a little confused.. difficult for me to know from that description..

Where did it come from?

:think:

Wish I could help you more.. xx

Sorry im crap at wording things :oops: It felt like it was from inbetween my legs. :oops:

From inside? Were you pushing at the time? I'm not sure.. it's a new one on me..

And you didnt see anything in the toilet? You definately felt something coming out? How big/small did it feel?

:think:

Im sorry im no good at trying to explain things really :oops: No i wasnt pushing either lol :lol: And i couldnt see anything there but im pretty sure id felt something but couldnt say what it was or how big. Oh maybe its just me and ive gone completely cracker's :wall:

Well.. if you're not even sure there was something, then it cant have been baby :lol:

and if there was no blood.. and you weren't pushing.. and you haven't lost any small animals lately.. :lol: then it's nothing to worry about.. you're just having a potty moment! lol

Maybe it was a bit of discharge? We have slightly more discharge than normal in pregnancy so maybe thats what came out?

Let us know if something comes crawling back out of the toilet though.. :roll:

:rotfl:

Lol i tell you im sure my minds shot to pieces now and they'l be waiting to cart me away soon :lol: :rotfl: Oh god what a complete idiot i am :wall:

Maybe it was a bit of that snotty sort of discharge that you can get in pregnancy, iykwim ?

lol love the small animals joke. i would say it could av been 2 things. 1 your plug /ew that sounds gross/ or 2 a glob of discharge /that too sounds gross/........or a premonition of you givin birth on the loo :rotfl:

Ok ladies i admit im another year older this year and ive found the odd grey hair but im not quite cracking up just yet!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back