Weird period...sorry, tmi!

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hi girls, just after some advice but please dont read if you've just had/about to have your dinner!!!
As some of you know, AF turned up on Sunday...but I think its already finishing...normally I am on for around 5-7 days...a couple of months ago I had the same thing happen...When I came on on Sunday it was just blood straight away, bright red but since yesterday it has been a little bit of thick brown with loads of clots on the pad and only a dull red/brown blood when I wipe...What I'm wondering is, if for some reason its happening like this with dull browny coloured blood, is that something that could affect OV?
Thanks
xxxx

This was like the bleeding I had. And a couple of weeks later bfp

Really? I dont know what to think, its so odd.

I'm not sure hun as I was; normal period, pregnant, no spotting etc.. But everyone is different, the only time I have had the brownish kind of stuff is after going on my implant, and I have nooo idea when I am ovulating, if I am, where I am lol so I am basically no help at all to you.. But I will keep everything crossed for you xxx

Hiya!

I can't be of much help to you but apart from the clots that AF sounds just like mine always have! Bright red to start with then 2 days later bits and bobs of browny blood. My AF has never lasted more than 4 days!!

It might be normal but then only you know your body!

Sorry that wasn't alot of help!

xxx

Thanks girls...I dont think it is PG to be honest cos I feel the same as I do with every period and it started at the same time my period was due...I'm just worried that if I'm only getting old type blood coming out and its shorter than usual then would it affect my OV?
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back