Question about periods..........? Sorry TMI!

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hi girls, sorry I have a bit of an intimate question regarding actual periods.

I was 10 days late this month for mine and although I do usually have short periods, 2-3 days and this one being no different (on saturday morning and practically nothing now, monday afternoon). My question is this.........

This period I have had absolutely no blood clots at all. I have had lots of mucus like snotty stuff in it, but no clots. Its just bright red, fresh looking blood and quite watery (if you know what I mean....not thick?) I always have clots in my full flow? Is this just my body changing? What does this mean?

Would really appreciate some answers on this, but obviously if you don't want to answer I would understand fully.

Cheers in advance ladies!

Liz xxxx

Hi liz, I have very short periods too, mostly 1.5/2.5 days. I never have clots though, sorry I can't be more help! :)

thats great Dawn just wanted to know it was normal lol so if it happens to someone else then my mind is at ease that it's normal!

Hiya , my usual cycle is 7 days heavy and with clots , my last to have been short light red and the last was was like yours lots of mucus I put it down to changes in my body xx

yeah maybe cos i'm getting older jodie, who knows!!! See you are a fellow Scot jodie, i'm about an hour or so "up the road" from you here in sunny dundee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back