Weird pain at the top of my bump

smurf

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this. I am not sure if its just stretching pains. It definitely isn't braxton hicks. The only way I can describe it is its a burning pain under the skin. Sometimes its sore to the touch also its in the middle at the very top of my bump. It does come and go but today has been really annoying.

I've been getting something like that..only it feels almost numb at the same time,yet sore. I think it's just the pressure of the baby or something :?

Its where your ligaments are stretched to beyond belief - i was rteading up about it last night cos im having the same thing.
It can happen under and over the bump girls

I get pins and needles and numbness at the top of my bump every day. Especially when I go to bed.

K.xxx

mrs_tommo22 said:
Its where your ligaments are stretched to beyond belief - i was rteading up about it last night cos im having the same thing.
It can happen under and over the bump girls

I was having this under the bump, sort of where my pubic bone is - pain.....

Thanks Mrs_tommo

I was actually at physio yesterday and she said exactly the same and advised me to try not to sit up from a lying down position using my arms but to roll over onto my side first. Please god this baby will come out soon. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back