Weird Feelings

wend

Reaction score
Ive been having some strange feeling lately and i was wondering if anyone else was having these ?

Its mainly when im sitting on the edge of my chair.

I get this strange feeling just under my boobs by my ribs its as though someone is stroking me .

But you know if your partners have been stroking you for along time in the same spot and after abit it starts to irritate you its like that .

I might sound off my head but its the only way i can describe it lol :rotfl: .

all i can think of is that its the baby moving. under your ribs, i get pushing sensations under my ribs and stuff.. so this maybe the same thing.. kinda

So it's not a nice stroking then Wend? :think: Not sure what it could be, perhaps the baby moving downwards and stretching the ligaments in your rib area? It's a bit of a puzzle.

I've had some funny feelings lately too but they mostly are in my right side, where the baby's hands and feet are, and I think he's trying to push his way out! :shock:

It could be that the baby is interfearing (sp) with your nerves-or pulling strings as my OH puts it :lol:

Hope it doesnt last long and goes away soon :hug:

I think I kind of know what you mean. I have had a weird sensation at the top of my bump, it kind of feels a bit numb and a bit odd too. I end up rubbing it or scratching it to try and make it go away...... very strange!

yea i get kicks there and it hurts :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back