Weird feeling

lealea85

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the weird feeling in their foof when baby moves? It feels like they are scraping across ur cervix or something. It feels worse when they move.
Does that mean they are engaged?

Yup! It's horrible, especially when it becomes stabbing... Or when you feel like fingers are poking around in there. Well my baby has started to engage so it must be...plus at our stages it is when baby is supposed to start to engage.

I had a scratchy feeling down there over the weekend which was a little uncomfy, can only mean it's in position or getting in position. Have heard loads of people mention it on here so nothing to worry about :)

Phew!!! I get it alot n it hurts sometimes. Like a nerve has been scraped.

I just feel like the baby's head is down there all the time now, so uncomfy and every time I stand up I have to go and pee! Walked down a steepish hill yesterday and was even stranger, like the baby bouncing around on my bits!! Also have a weird feeling all the time like a groin strain. This pregnancy lark does strange things to your body!

Tell me bout it. When I'm laying down I can't feel it but when I'm sitting or walking I can feel it all

Lol was gonna say pretty much what everyone else has said, yep it's uncomfortable! Grr! X

Feels dodgy lol

By the time this boy is finished with me ima need to make an appointment with a surgeon on Harley street for a new vaj lol

Maybe we could all get together and get a group discount deal on shiny new lady bits! :)

haha! I want in on new lady bits god its gnna be a massacre isnt it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back